Women Freedom March and its impact by Aamer Habib

A few years ago, the slogan of "my body, my desire," has reached the limit of dirt that there were many slogans in this time slogans that are so vulgar that they cannot be written.
"I'm Away, I'm Misbehavior", "Dancing My Bubble, Nothing Will Say You", "Alone, Away, Free", "Take!" The right to sit, "," a woman is not a machine to produce a child "," If you like it, then tie your eyes, "" freedom from the dead man, freedom from headache "
Whatever happened in the name of the Women's Freedom March, did not only disturb the majority of people living in Pakistan, but surprised many modes and liberals that what kind of freedom are they talking about and how to ask for rights are going to
Just here I can say that God guides them.
Written by Aamer Habib
#Aamerhabib #publictvmedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Rights and Our Responsibility by Aamer Habib

Aamer Habib Best Article about Difference between News Anchor and News Reporter